The geometrical imaginary dimension of time (ict) in Relativity seems to be a shadow of a fourth, real dimension of a hyper world that reminds Plato’s cave world…
Could the tidal forces fission the nucleons very near the horizon of a black hole, then the spectra of the exotic emission of X-ray stellar sources (like Cygnus X-1) and quasars would be interpreted by a new quantum phenomenon in Schwarzschild curved space-time. This is merely an application of a new creation theory about the quantum equations in curved space-times.
This book along with 3 original research articles also, includes for its best understanding, an analytical introduction to Special and General Relativity and Quantum Physics useful to students and teachers of Physics.
- The targets of the book
- The cosmic hyper sphere
- Dead stars and time travel
- Special theory of Relativity
- General theory of Relativity
- The Quantum Theory
PART 2: Articles
- Quantum Mechanics of the General Relativity Theory
- Quantum equations of the gravitational field
- The principle of uncertainty
- Emissions of the event horizon environment
- Correlation by the field equations
- Is time equivalent to the other three dimensions of Space?
- The three dimensional visual model
- The «Stereoscopic method»
- The Quantum effects of the Hubble variable on moving particles in the Robertson–Walker space-time
- The quantum equations